Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another Valentine project



Today I am showcasing this quick and easy little box that I made using the Scalloped Square die from Stampin' Up! of course. I punched it out using the Pretty in Pink textured cardstock. Then I scored it like a tic-tac-toe board on every 3rd scallop. On the 4 corners, I scored from the score line diagnally to the edge. Then just punch a little hole in the 4 corners for the ribbon. I creased it and added the ribbon, tied a bow and added candy. What a great project for a friend!

We made this at my first Big Shot class that is going on for the months of Jan, Feb, and March. I broke down the cost of a Big Shot with some accessories over a 3 month period so that you could get it without breaking the bank and earn lots of FREE Sale-a-Bration goodies. Contact me for more information if you are interested in this. For only 3 payments of $57 you get $238 worth of products/services!

No comments:

Post a Comment