Friday, January 8, 2010

Open House Rescheduled!



Sorry, but Old Man Weather is not cooperating with my plan to have the Open House here tomorrow. I am going to post some photo's...folks from the North/Midwest, please laugh all you want! School was closed today for most of the north part of Georgia because we have no snow equipment and the temperature is not expected to get above freezing until Monday! Anyway, I tried to go out and we almost slid into the intersection in front of our neighborhood. Wherever there is concrete or a bridge it is solid ice and re-freezing rapidly. Safety first is my motto! We turned around and went home.

All that to say that I have rescheduled for Monday evening, 6:30-9:00. It is still drop-in style. Bring a friend or 2 and join in the festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment