Sunday, June 13, 2010

Elements of Style


This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stamp sets. It seems that you can use it for so many different looks and occasions. Today I CASED someone (don't remember who) and changed my colors and sentiment to make it mine. I am trying to use up some of the wonderful retiring colors (it seems I have a never-ending supply of some colors). So I am using the Cameo Coral, Basic Black and Whisper White for this one. I stamped with the Basic Black, although when I started coloring I noted that I should have used the stazon black (it doesn't smear) and I watercolored the flowers. The ribbons are the Basic Gray taffeta and the black gingham ribbons. I added the sentiment from the Tiny Tags set and tied it on with hemp. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment