Friday, June 18, 2010

Vintage Vogue in Pink


I got this card right off Stampin' Up! It was made by Heather so I am posting it as is. As you may know, I am in Costa Rica for the week so I am having to post ahead. If I get internet while I am there, I may be able to post some of my photos of Costa Rica. See you soon!

Heather Fosbery's Friends Card (5-1/2" x 4-1/4")

Stamps
  • Vintage Vogue set
  • Very Vintage jumbo wheel

Paper

  • Pretty in Pink card stock
  • Rose Red card stock
  • Whisper White card stock

Ink

  • Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad

Accessories & Tools

  • Pretty in Pink 5/8" satin ribbon
  • Vintage brads
  • Pewter Build-A-Brad
  • Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Scallop Trim border punch
  • 1/16" Circle punch
  • 1/2" Circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment