Thursday, January 13, 2011

Challenge CCMC133





I decided that since it is the 4th day off from work due to the snow/ice that I would play along with Create with Connie and Mary's challenge. It was a color challenge and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it as soon as I saw it (unusual for me). I made a Post-It holder card.

BTW, Create with Connie and Mary have a wonderful website that they are featuring their Occasions ...Well, this is a excerpt I took from their blog. Check it out!

You'll enjoy an 5 week subscription to exclusive samples each day featuring the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration brochures. We'll also have challenges, tutorials, techniques and best of all, PRIZES! Customers and demonstrators welcome!

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make a post-it holder! I love these! Great job with the color challenge! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connine and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little post it holder! Thanks for playing with us at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super fun project idea - great use of the colours this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever idea! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you layered the punches! Very creative! Thanks for playing at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever card! Love the punched element! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That DSP works perfectly with the color challenge this week! Love the punch detail! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete