Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Challenge Card - CCMC 145

I am back from Disney World and we had a wonderful trip! Surprisingly the crowds were very manageable and we never had to wait more than 20 minutes to ride anything. We went to all 4 parks and saw and did everything.

Now that I am back I can again play with Connie and Mary's Challenge. It is a sketch challenge so all you have to do is follow the sketch and use your imagination on stamps and colors. Here is the sketch.
Now, here is the card I came up with. I used a little set called Every Moment and of course some of the wonderful Botanical Gazette designer paper.

7 comments:

  1. Your card is just wonderful! I love the soothing color palette! And the antique brad is perfect! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you were inspired by birds like I was. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty! I just love that image! Thanks for joining us this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you adorned your ribbon and the scallops. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty...love the brad and that birdcage! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO beautiful! I love the combo of the stamp and DSP! Thanks for playing at CCMC! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like what you've done here - great choices in DSP and stamps! Thanks for playing at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete