Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Time is Here!

Well, it has officially become summer here in Hotlanta! Our temps have been in the 90's for 2 weeks now. Whew! And to top it off, our air stopped working a few days ago. Finally got it fixed and feeling fine now.

Also, I finished working for the summer, at least with school. So, my heart has turned to cleaning up and clearing out. I always do this, every summer I clean up what I stacked up all year during school. This year is no exception except maybe my mess was worse! I worked in the garage and then proceeded to start on the basement which is where I make my cards and scrapbooking messes. Since I got called for jury duty during the week of convention, I figured that I could use some of the money I would have spent re-organizing my space. Today I am going to show before photos. I am not sure when the afters will come but they are coming! But first, get ready because it is BAD!  Get this, I was still making cards and doing work in all that clutter. I mean you have to keep busy, right?
I really wanted Shelly to do my make-over. But, alas, you had to be present to win.









No comments:

Post a Comment