Saturday, August 13, 2011

Time for Another Sketch Challenge

This week I am again playing with Connie and Mary. Their sketches and challenges are always fun and especially if there is a prize! This week is a sketch. Always easier because you just follow their lead and use your own colors and stamps. Here is the sketch.

Now here is my take on their sketch. I tried something new and fun...paper flowers. I guess I am in a "rosie" mood because I have been selected to show a workshop wow at the Charlotte regionals on making ribbon roses!





7 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card! I love the colors and the flowers! Congratulations on being selected to present at a regional! You will be GREAT! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the paper rosettes! Thanks for playing with us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...say hello to my good friend, Cassy, when you are at the Charlotte Regionals!!! She is demonstrating, too! Lovely job with the card and roses! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rolled flowers are cute. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Such great colour choices! Thank you so much for playing at CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your little paper flowers and the color combination. Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a GREAT card! Love the little flowers you made! Thanks for joining us this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete