Saturday, October 1, 2011

October is Here...Happy Halloween!

Well, as much as I dread the fall (due to winter coming right after), it is here. We are waking up today in "Hot 'Lanta" with temperatures in the upper 40's! Yuck! If you know me, I am such a summer girl. Give me the beach and hot days anytime! However, fall does bring some pretty colors and Halloween. All kids love Halloween and since I am never growing up...I love it too.

 Card Closed
 Card Open
Today I am showing a buckle card I made from a simple tutorial from Two Paper Divas. I used Dark and Dreary for the focal point and the fun Frightful Sight DSP. And now as I am looking more closely at it, I put one piece on upside down! On the buckle those are supposed to be bats so I guess mine are asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment