Thursday, October 6, 2011

Week 2 Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition Challenge

Book Mark
Close Up


I was a little stumped for this challenge although I love the colors. I did not want to make another card and just when I was going to post someone else had done the magnet idea that I had...so, I improvised and made a bookmark instead. I love to read but I now have the Nook as do so many of my friends, but occasionally I have library books or cheap books and still need bookmarks. Instead of scratch paper/trash, I can use this lovely bookmark!

4 comments:

  1. What a GREAT little project using these colors! Love how you did the stitch in the middle of the circle! Thanks for playing along on the Saturday Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition 2011 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mary, you paperclip bookmark with the Designer Button is fabulous! I think I'll go make up a few. Happy stampin' and thank you for joining the swap this week at Create With Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun using the buttons with the DSP and large paper clips for bookmarks! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea and I like how you threaded the button over the DSP, Thanks for joining us for the Saturday Challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete