Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Frame

This is a fun frame that I bought a long time ago and hoarded for no particular reason. It came as a set of 3 and I guess I was hoping to find more just like them for a group project. Anyway, I was flipping back through files and came upon this one, an idea for a changeable frame. The picture is over the glass (or in this case, plastic) so that I can simply pop this one off and put another one on. Be looking for my Christmas one coming up soon!
To make this I used: Retired DSP (have lots of it!), Old Olive, Early Expresso,  More Mustard and Very Vanilla card stock. I stamped the leaves using Gently Falling and the Happy Thanksgiving is from the always useful Teeny Tiny Wishes. The inks are: Early Expresso, More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Old Olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment