Thursday, January 12, 2012

CCMC 184 - A Sketch Challenge

This is the sketch for the week and I sat down and made a card for it right away. I am leaving for 2 conferences back-to-back on Sunday and I will not have a chance to play while I am away. So, I first went with hearts but after seeing all the samples I changed my mind and used butterflies. I used all the In Colors for this year with a little piece of the Paisley Petals DSP. The sentiment is from the Signature Shelli Collection of stamps called Creative Elements. Without further ado, here is my take on the above sketch.



7 comments:

  1. This turned out fabulous Judi! Love the colors, the embossing and all of those butterflies- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...CUTE!!! Those butterflies totally work with this sketch. Love the colors, too! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute how you used the butterflies for the elements. Thanks for playing CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The butterflies are perfect for this sketch! I love the embossed frame, too! It frames the pretty dsp and butterflies perfectly! Just beautiful! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your use of butterflies on this! What a GREAT look! Thanks for playing along this week with the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combo! Love the butterflies...of course they are perfect for this sketch. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Thursday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous color choices Judi! Love all those embossed butterflies and what a great use of our sketch...thank you for playing with us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete