Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CCMC186 - Sketch Challenge

It is time for my weekly Create with Connie and Mary (regular) challenge. Today is a sketch challenge. Here is the sketch...

A great sketch, huh? Anyway, I have been challenging myself to use the Beau Chateu side notes I bought at the beginning of the new catalog season and so I used one for today's challenge. I chose the Mon Amour piece since it is Valentine's season. I backed it with Pretty in Pink and used the matching DSP for the background and embossed the Marina Mist on the botton. Since I backed it all on the Crumb Cake card stock I used the matching ribbon. Very simple but that is my style!

3 comments:

  1. Great use of papers and the Beau Chateau notes. Clean and simple look. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colors and papers! I love the look of this! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, great idea for the Beau Chateau notes! It fits there perfectly! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete