Monday, January 16, 2012

Heading to San Antonio

I am so excited to be heading to San Antonio for the annual Leadership Conference Stampin' Up! does. This is the first year I have ever been to it and I am really looking forward to meeting some of the most forward thinkers of Stampin' Up! It just so happens to coincide with a conference that my hubby and I are attending in Killeen, TX. We are flying in and out of San Antonio with FREE tix (they bumped us last year) and so I decided to throw my hat in and see what all the hoopla is about!
While I am gone I will be posting some of the great ideas that we demonstrators get to see in our monthly magazine called Stampin' Success. I look forward to sharing with you as soon as I get back. I am also entering some cards that I am making using new stuff from the current mini so be ready! It is a great one. Also, Sale-a-Bration is right around the corner starting on 1/25.

Check out this very cute shoe and purse idea by Carol Lovenstein.

Carol Lovenstein's Shoe and Purse

Paper
Basic Black Card Stock
Silver Glimmer Paper

Accessories & Tools
Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Crop-A-Dile
Owl Punch
3/8" Circle Punch
1/2" Circle Punch
Big Shot
Flower, Daisies #2 Bigz Die
Frame, Oval Scallop Bigz Die
Top Note Bigz Die
Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment