Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CCMC2 - Week 3 Sketch

I am again playing with the Create with Connie and Mary Occasions subscription challenges. This week is a sketch challenge and I am really excited about this one! I love sketches because they seem so much easier for me to do. Here is the sketch...


And now, here is my interpretation of their sketch. What a great challenge this one was. I started with a strip from Beyond the Garden DSP. I made a strip of ribbon from the SAB ribbons and decided on butterflies instead of flowers. I think it turned out well.

That's all I have to say about that!


3 comments:

  1. Love all the texture and the layered butterflies. So glad you took on the sketch challenge for this week--you card is beautiful. Thanks for being a part of Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally like the way you layered your butterflies (or flutterflies as my grand-daughter calls them). Thanks for playing the Saturday Challenge at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...how colorful! It is just such a beautiful field of butterflies and texture! Thanks for joining us for the Create with Connie and Mary Occasions Edition 2012 Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete