Monday, February 20, 2012

Killing 2 Birds...

You know the old saying, "Killling 2 birds with 1 stone." That is what this card represents. It is answering the call to 2 challenges this week. The first one is the Paper Pals Art challenge and the 2nd is the Creating Pretty Cards week 3 challenge. The sketch for both is so similar that I figured..."why not?" I started with the very pretty Pool Party card stock and layered with the Poppy Parade and a piece from the Attic Boutique DSP. The quote is from the set Fabulous Flowers. It is simple and clean, just my style! Seems like I have been on a paper flower trail lately. Oh well, they are so pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Your flower look great with the DSP you chose! Such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! The sketch challenges were similar. That was weird! I just love your flower with the cute brad in the center and how your color combo blended together for a beautiful card! I also really like how your framed the sentiment with the two halves of the punch. That is very creative and I haven't seen that done before. What a great idea. Thanks for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge at Craft Project Central.

    ReplyDelete