Saturday, June 30, 2012

Patriotism Lives!

I love my country. Being somewhat of a world travelor (at least 18 different nations seen so far) I know what great advantages we have in the US of A. We have so many rights that we just take for granted. Also working in a school where we say the Pledge of Allegiance daily I am reminded daily of my freedoms. Thank you God that I was born into this great nation and God Bless America!
All that being said, I was inspired to make a patriotic card. I followed the layout of an old Stampin' Success (demostrator only) magazine and this is how my card came out.
Supplies used:
Loving Thoughts stamp set
Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White card stock
World Spectacular DSP
Midnight Muse ink
Real Red stitched grosgrain ribbon, heart punch
Big Shot with Apothecary framelits and dots embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment