Friday, August 10, 2012

CCMC213 - Sketch Challenge

I am once again playing with Connie and Mary. When you go to their site you also get to see what the team has made and can get lots of ideas from those talented team members. Their sketches/color challenges come out every Thursday and you have until the next Wednesday at noon to play along. Why not play? It really gets my juices flowing and maybe yours too! So this week is a sketch. Here is the sketch.

Now here is my card. I am sort of still in a Christmas/holiday mood. Lots of birthdays and such this month in my family (8 in all) and so that keeps my spirits up! However, I did Christmas and not birthday. I used Cherry Cobbler, Early Expresso, and the Be of Good Cheer DSP. The card itself is Very Vanilla although it barely shows. I also pulled out some of the really old Liquid Applique to make the puffy snowballs.


8 comments:

  1. So fun! I love the little snowballs! Thanks for joining us at Create With Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! Those snowballs are adorable and you used my favorite snowman stamp! Thanks for playing CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable Holiday card! I agree, those snowballs are too cute!Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am partial to snowmen and this one is just adorable! I love the little extra snowballs you made! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute! The little snowballs you added is just the PERFECT detail! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my favorite snowman! Love the little snowballs you made next to him, too! Great card! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow. I can not wait until we (Australia) get this little snowman. I am going to have to save this one in my favorites for future inspiration. Great work. Thanks for playing with create with Mary and Connie this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little snowballs made me giggle! Cute card! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete