Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Beautiful Christmas Tag


I had made this a while back and took several to swap at the Chattanooga regional but I was not going to post it until November and then this challenge came up so I decided to post it sooner. I think I saw a tag  similar to this on the blog of Monika who does all the great metal crafting. I just happened to have a bag full of bottle tops and knew I could do this one quickly. I used the 2 tags die and Cherry Cobbler card stock plus the silver card stock and the new snowflake die. I mashed the bottle cap with my Big Shot and added the Crumb Cake tulle for a finished elegant look. A Wow for sure!

5 comments:

  1. That's a pretty tag...would look lovely on Christmas presents! Thanks for playing along with the favor challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty tag! Another great idea using bottle caps! Thanks for joining us for the favor challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous texture, shine, and softness. This would make a package look totally fabulous. Thank you for playing along with the challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the bottle cap on my list of "to tries" but haven't been brave enough to use my Big Shot. Looks like you braved it! Very cute tag! Thanks for joining our Saturday Challenge at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I really have never played with the bottle caps but like how you put the silver glimmer paper in there. Thanks for playing along on the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition 2012 Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete