Saturday, September 15, 2012

Creating Pretty Cards

This is a great challenge and I followed it to the T! I actually cased a card that matched it so well and I found it on a blog of a demo in the United Kingdom. I found it on Brian King's Pintrest and clicker to her here. There is talent in every corner of the world and some just have not been tapped yet. Enough creativity for thousands of more demo's! Here is her card as done by me. I did change the flowers to be done with Elements of Style and my card is A5 sized.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful card! I love the double butterflies and the amazing mat behind them. Thanks for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge over at Craft Project Central!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used the embossed frame on the framelit. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete