Monday, October 29, 2012

Googly Ghouls Card & BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

By the time my mom sees this on my blog she will have received it in the mail. She loves Halloween so I had to make a little card for her. I used the great little set Googly Ghouls for this...don't you love the little eyeballs?

Now for the BIG ANOUNCEMENT...Today only, October 29th, Stampin' Up! is giving you a 15% discount on all stamps in the catalog or mini catalog except the bundles (they are already discounted) but the stamps as sold not in a bundle will be on sale! This is the 1st time Stampin' Up! has ever done it and they are having a contest to see if they can sell the most stamp sets ever in 1 day! There are prizes for the demo's too! Will you help me win??? Please text me or RSVP  NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment