Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Bookmarks & BIG ANNOUNCEMENT...Spooktacular Savings!

Alas, Halloween is almost here and I will have to put away these fun stamps for another year! Halloween is such a fun holiday and it is the 2nd most money maker for retail falling after Christmas! I put together these little bookmarks to add to some of the little treat boxes that I have shown. Aren't they fun and cute? Who wouldn't want to read with this holding their place! BTW, last year I made a 3rd grade class I was working in some of the folded bookmarks that looked like animals and I happened to see one of the boys from that class using his bookmark the other day! I was thrilled that he had kept up with it.

 Now for the BIG ANOUNCEMENT...Today only, October 29th, Stampin' Up! is giving you a 15% discount on all stamps in the catalog or mini catalog except the bundles (they are already discounted) but the stamps as sold not in a bundle will be on sale! This is the 1st time Stampin' Up! has ever done it and they are having a contest to see if they can sell the most stamp sets ever in 1 day! There are prizes for the demo's too! Will you help me win??? Please text me or RSVP  NOW! Click here to shop now!


No comments:

Post a Comment