Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Nacho Average Challenges #26

Today is a color challenge and it has been spitting snow all afternoon here in Atlanta. Not a common phenomenon here in Georgia. So that is what inspired me to make a snowflake card. I wanted to do something that would use all the colors but in an abstract way so I did one of the triple stamped cards. It was quick and easy which is just my style. Now the snow will not stick and even if it did it would not count since it is the winter holidays (snow only counts if we get to miss work/school). But anyway...it is fun to think about it!


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! This is my favorite set for the triple time stamping! and, I love your banner!! Great job with our color challenge this week--thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use the colors in the challenge! Love the triple time stamping!

    ReplyDelete