Friday, January 25, 2013

Nacho Average Challenge #30

I have been out of town most of the week so I am jumping in a little late but still in time. I made this card that I saw done by Connie Babbert making the necessary changes to make it mine and to fit the challenge. Thanks Connie for a great layout! So, here is my last minute card.


Supplies Used:
Real Red, Pool Party, Primrose Petals and Very Vanilla card stock
Red Red ink
Honeycomb embossing folder
Heart punch, postage stamp punch
Seasonal Sayings
More Amour DSP

4 comments:

  1. That is a great layout!! and, great use of our colors this week! I'm glad you were able to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi what a great layout. I really like how you used the postage stamp punch to create a background to your hearts. very pretty.
    thank you for playing along with us @ NAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hearts and the layout. Perfect for Valentine's Day. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!!! Thanks for playing along with the NACHOS this week!!!

    ReplyDelete