Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rainy Days!


I found this challenge and although I thought I had missed it also, I looked and it was still open. So, I decided to play along. Here in the ATL we have been having entirely too much rain and cloudy days for me. We may have been transported to the NW coast for all of the weather we have been having. So, I decided to make a little umbrella card for this challenge. I love the cute Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP but I don't have the matching stamp set so I had to make do. Here is my challenge card.


Pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!

3 comments:

  1. SO cute! LOVE that pearl umbrella handle. Thank you for joining us at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That umbrella is super cute! I love how you made your own. Love it. Thanks for having fun with the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever to use the pearls for your umbrella handle ... this is darling!

    ReplyDelete