Sunday, February 10, 2013

Treat Holder Challenge for CCMC Occasions


Side View
What a fun challenge this week! I love, love, love to make 3-D projects and gifts. I made this with my stamper's club last week and just realized that it would be perfect for this challenge. I was surprised that I had not already photographed it! As you can see I used lots of the new products from the current mini...
More Amour DSP, Hearts a Flutter stamp set and matching framelits. I also used some of the window sheets from the big catty. Simple and fun! I filled mine with kisses but you could fill it with anything small.

8 comments:

  1. Great way to use the Hearts A Flutter items for your treat holder. Thanks for submitting to the Saturday Challenge at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my
    4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell
    to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!
    Here is my webpage ... Visalia Carpet Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute treat for kisses! Love how the ribbon dangles frm the heart! Thanks for joining us in the Satursday Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a show stopper! I love the window sheet boxes they are so fancy and they make candy look great. It was so nice of you to play along with this week's "treat" challenge at CCMC. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun this box is especially with the hearts decorating the front with the ribbon. I love the way you used the window sheets to make this fun box, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute treat holder! I love that you can see through the box to the goodies inside. Thanks for playing with this week's Create with Connie and Mary challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, I love the window sheet so you can see thru it! Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie and Mary Treat Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how super sweet this is! A perfect little gift! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete