Sunday, August 18, 2013

Creating Pretty Cards – Sketch Challenge #26!



Well, we set a new all-time record for low temps in August today. We got up to 61* on August 17th. In fact we are heading for a record held since 1872. So what is a girl to do? Stamp out her blues. Yes, I am a person that is 'solar charged' and we just have not seen the sun hardly at all this summer, in fact, it has been like this since November or 2012. Probably the most cloudy days ever for here. Look out Seattle, Atlanta is trying to tie your cloudy days! 

So, to break my mood I am stamping and playing with challenges. Today I am playing with the Creating Pretty Cards challenge. The sketch is above and I played with it like this.


I started with Melon Mambo and layered it with Soft Sky (dreaming). Next I used the Six-Sided stamp set to make the hexagons. I also used Mixed Bunch and Flower Shop for my flowers. I love that they have a punch to match so there is no fussy cutting required. 

No comments:

Post a Comment