Thursday, September 19, 2013

Halloween Happiness


CCMCFALL13-03

While hopping around on some of my very favorite blogs and challenges I came back to the Create with Connie and Mary challenge for the week. I looked at my very simple card and at the colors and Voila! I got an idea. See how cute the pumpkins look in those colors...well, I decided to use the Halloween Happiness stamp in those colors for my pumpkins. See that Very Vanilla DSP...I used a piece of the Eastern  Elegance and my Very Vanilla ink to make it vanilla like the rest of the card pieces. I think it turned out rather cute in spite of the non-Halloween colors.


Thanks for visiting my blog. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...LOVE!! How creative to use the colors for non-traditional pumpkins! Thanks for joining the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013 Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete