Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Halloween Happiness

I don't know about you but Halloween always brings up happy memories for me. We always dressed up and headed out for a night of candy and frolicking with friends. We used to get full sized candy bars and there was no shortage of good will. We even ate things that our neighbors made for us! I understand that there is much more evil out there now but it is still a fun day! I guess that is why I always love making Halloween cards and treats. So, my card today is for The Paper Players challenge for the week. I did not have any current Halloween DSP so I used the very fun washi tape to make my own.


Still fun for me!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this...very clever way to make your own Halloween paper! Cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and the strips of different patterns really make it such a fun card and that sentiment is fabulous!
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete