Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Technique Tuesday - Washi Tape Special & Technique

Ok, this card was done on a slant or the diagonal. I find these cards a little more of a challenge. I can never stamp diagonally on purpose, however I seem to do it easily by accident!

I started with a piece Whisper White card stock. First I chose a starting point and placed my washi tape across it twice using different colors. Then, I stamped my Hello using the wonderful Stamp-a-ma-jig. It is a tool that no stamper should be without!

Now, place 2 more strips of washi tape and stamp again. Keep repeating the process until you get the desired look and fill your card stock.

It is as simple as that. Now, get your washi tape and get going!




What?! You still do not have any washi tape! What are you waiting for? This stuff has so many possibilities and Stampin Up! has even got a special for ALL of their washi tapes.134742L
This online class–What to Washi–is now available. Offering seven different sections of Washi wisdom, this class includes everything you need to know to make the most of one of the hottest crafting trends out there. Originating in Japan, Washi Tape has taken the crafting world by storm, offering an incredibly quick, easy way to add a fresh, colorful look to any project. What to Washi explores a myriad of Washi options and provides much more than the basics for you to begin your own Washi adventures. 
Divided into seven PDF documents, this class includes written instructions, step-out photos, instructional videos, and supply lists for more than 30 projects.
Available in 2 options:
Be sure to choose me as your demonstrator when you order!

No comments:

Post a Comment