Sunday, October 20, 2013

Wetlands and an Oops!

I just got this set this week and when I saw the sketch for this week well I knew I wanted to use that new rubber! The goose is so pretty and I love the outdoors feel to it all. Here is the sketch...


And here is my card. I made a big oops but I think I fixed it!


How did I mess up you ask? Well, I cut my background piece too short. So, I had to separate and it then cut my circle to hide my oops. I then placed the grass over the gap. Now, no one will ever know. See the pic below. No waste, huh! This is from the Soho Subway DSP. Doesn't it look great with the outdoors stamps?


5 comments:

  1. Oh I just love when I can fix and 'oops' like that! I never would have guessed if you hadn't told us! You are right...that goose is GREAT for sketch! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to hide your oops! You are so clever!! Love that dsp with this stamp set! Wonderful card! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...love that DSP with Wetlands. Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judi, this is a fabulous masculine card! If you had not said you had an oops, I would not have known. The paper and stamp set compliment each other nicely. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever! What a great fix and a beauty of a card! Thanks for joining us in the Sketch Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete