Thursday, January 9, 2014

First Blackboard Card



I am playing along with this challenge today as I challenge myself to blog through my BIG move from Marietta, GA to Mustang, Oklahoma. I will be in transition all through the weeks of Jan 20 to the end of the month. After the closings, driving and awaiting the arrival of stuff there is all the unpacking and settling. Who knows how long it will take for me to get everything crafty back into place. But I digress...

The challenge is for a clean and simple blackboard technique card. I did this card on Tuesday night with a few of my stampers as a farewell to this group. It was fun and more simple than I realized.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, with all you have going on I don't know how you squeezed in a card, Judi! Your card is gorgeous, and I am sure your group will miss you terribly. Thanks for taking the time to play along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all, here every person is sharing such familiarity, so it's
    good to read this website, and I used to pay a quick visit this blog everyday.

    ReplyDelete