Saturday, February 1, 2014

A card for my DIL's birthday

My DIL's birthday was the 17th of January and as usual I made her a card with her gift and I offered to keep the kids so she could have a little mother's night out. All was well, she loved the card and gift but the kids did not stay. On the way to the tub the 4 year old blessed me with a carpet full of  'up-chuck' filled with ketchup! (Good thing we were replacing the carpet). He felt better and he got a bath and put on his jammies only to do it again right into his Lolli's hands (that's me). Well, time to call the mom, right? Enough adventure because even though I am posting this late...I had only 4 days until the big move from Atlanta to Oklahoma City. No time to be sick! Good thing it is the thought that counts.


No comments:

Post a Comment