Sunday, April 6, 2014

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 308 (TSSC308)


I had a great time camping this weekend in a historic place called Robbers Cave where many famous 'robbers' hid out and we hiked and explored and were asked to be in a commercial for Oklahoma tourism (which we turned down). So, I was happy to come back and get home and back to my 'play' room and stamps. I found this challenge at the last minute and messed up 3 times before I finally covered my goof with the DSP on the right side of the card. So, this is my interpretation of the sketch.


Supplies Used:  Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Whisper White card stock
Inks: Bermuda Bay and Basic Black
DSP: Kaleidoscope
Punches: 7/8" scallop circle and 1" circle
Stamps:  A Round Array, Happy Greetings



1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun, I will have to check out that place my son would love it. And speaking of love, I love your card. What fun colors. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete