Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hello, Sailor

Simple Z-Fold

View from above

I realize that even as I am setting up this post that today is my son's 31st birthday. Wow! Where has the time gone? I remember when I was a very young mother with my hair all frizzled and being at the Wally World and some sweet 'old' woman would stop and smile at my child and then say something like..."Cherish these moments, they will be gone in the blink of an eye." Looking back 31 years ago and she was right! 

Ah, I digress. This is a Z-fold card that I made in my masculine challenge for today. I used the very masculine colors of Real Red, Whisper White and Night of Navy. I added touches of gold and silver glitter paper for the stars. I am going to miss this set, Hello, Sailor. I did not get to play with it much. 

Happy Birthday, Cody!

No comments:

Post a Comment