Sunday, May 3, 2015

March Paper Pumpkin

Ok, I was honest and told you that I had been disenchanted with My Paper Pumpkin when it first came out but let me assure you that so much has changed since then! Stampin' Up! has really upped the ante on these kits. What is great is that you don't have to have a lot of supplies on hand to make them. They come with ink, card stock, envelopes, embellishments and some kind of adhesive every month. Let's take a look at March 2015.






This kit was made to make cards and just look at all the stamps you get in your kit!

The first thing I did was make 2 cards. The first one was just like the kit with the stitching and everything. It does take a few minutes to do the embroidery but it is not too challenging.


Now, I can hear some of you out there...I don't stitch! That is ok. You can do faux stitching. Take a look at the next card.


Just use the brush end of your marker and do a little fun dot-to-dot. Simple Simon and it still looks great!  Come back tomorrow for some more ideas from this same kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment