Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Mother's Day Card

I have to say that this has been a week of events. Monday was Star Wars Day..."May the 4th be with you." Tuesday was the 5th of May...Cinco de Mayo! And now today is Mother's Day. I am sad that we cannot be close or hug our mother's today. They are aging and we may not get too many more chances to hug them. I am sending them hugs via email, cards, gifts and cards. I hope you can hug your children today! I am also far from my children today as they live in the southeast and I live in the middle of Oklahoma. I am expecting to hear from all of them today and maybe Skype or Face time is in order.

Here is the card I made to send out to my mom and my mom-in-law. They are special ladies and deserve a nice handmade card and more! Many blessings to them and to you today!


I made this card using the Butterfly Basics from the mini catalog and the framelits that match. The colors are Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White and Pear Pizzazz. Very soft and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment