Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Santa's Hat

Thanksgiving will be in here in about 2 weeks and so it is definitely time to get those juices flowing to make your own Christmas cards. I usually need about 100 or so and so I try to keep them very simple. This one was fun. I saw it on another site and can't remember where but suffice it to say that the idea was not mine originally. I  used the large oval punch in Real Red and used the word window punch for make the hat fall to the side. I used the old scalloped oval punch for the white trim on his hat and punched it again with the oval punch. I added a 1/2" circle of white glimmer card stock for the ball of the hat. The sentiment is from the retired More Merry Messages. It is just so hard for me to get ride of sentiment sets! I added some bling and voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment