• Perfect Pairings Stamp Set
• Sparkle & Shine Stamp Set (OC, p. 31)
• Pool Party Cardstock
• Whisper White Cardstock
• Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper (OC, p. 31)
• Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad®
• Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
• VersaMark® Pad
• Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder
• Whisper White Baker’s Twine
• Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon (OC, p. 9)
• Metallics Sequins Assortment
• 1-3/4" Circle Punch
• Handheld Stapler
1. Adhere a piece of Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper to the Pool Party card.
2. Stamp the scallop image in VersaMark ink on Whisper White Cardstock, cover it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder, and heat emboss it. Cut it out using the 1-3/4" Circle Punch. Fold a piece of Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon in half and snip the ends in a diagonal. Staple the circle to the top of the folded ribbon using the Handheld Stapler.
3. Stamp “Hooray” in Calypso Coral ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut it out and adhere it to the top of the circle. Stamp “You did it” in Bermuda Bay ink and cut it out in a pennant shape. Also adhere it to the top of the circle. Tie a piece of Whisper White Baker’s Twine into a bow and adhere it to the top of the circle. Adhere the entire ribbon and circle piece to the front of the card.
4. Randomly adhere three or four individual silver sequins to the front of the card.