Monday, January 22, 2018

#tgifc143 Theme Week - Awesome Friends!

I turned to my nautical side again for this card. I love the shells in the So many Shells set. The are so pretty and you can make them any color. I have seen some of the most beautiful shells while diving and most are occupied with somebody. I would never disturb their home but I can tell I have been tempted to get one or two for a momento.  My husband and I go diving as often as we can and he is truly the extra in my ordinary. This one is for him! It just happens to go with the TGIF challenge this week.


3 comments:

  1. Wow-I love that you've made your friend card for your husband and picked just the right sentiment! Lovely card. You've inspired me to dig my set out again as I haven't used it in far too long. Thanks for playing with us this week at TGIF Challenges!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft, sincere, sweet, and total perfection. Thanks for sharing with us at TGIF this week. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous, soft and subtle card! I love how you have layered the vellum over the wood dsp in the background! It's the perfect touch! Thanks for joining in with us this week over at TGIF Challenges! We always love what you have to share with us!💖

    ReplyDelete