Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The Paper Players Punny Valentine Challenge


This one is right up my ally! I love satire and puns and often tease the kids I work with on a daily basis. I like to challenge them to think and figure things out. My card features the retired set Pun Intended. I really did not use it enough so I pulled it out and decided to go with the cute bee. I made my card 3x3 so it is perfect to slip in a lunch box or brief case. I used Whisper White and Daffodil Delight card stock with a tiny heart of the red glimmer paper. The only ink used was Black Staz On. 





2 comments:

  1. Judi...the glitter red heart is the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of yellow and red and the fun little glitter heart. Such a sweet sentiment too. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete