Tuesday, February 20, 2018

SUO Only Challenges

SUO Challenge 194: CASE a Catalog Project!

At this moment, Stampin’ Up! has three catalogs for its demonstrators and customers to enjoy. Each of those catalogs is FULL of great projects to give us all ideas to help us get started on our own projects. Your challenge this time is to make a card or other project based on one that’s featured in either the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog (Creativity Your Way); the 2018 Occasions Catalog (Love it, Live it, Share it); or the 2018 Sale-A-Bration Brochure. One of the words for what we’re asking you to do is CASE: Copy And Share with Everyone. 

My card came from the front of the Occasions catalog. I fell in love the Picture Perfect Birthday and ordered it as soon as I could. I was disappointed in the paper ribbon not being available so I made my own version using the scissors! I have not received my Stamparatus yet so I had to improvise on my stamping. I think it came out well.


Thanks for dropping by! Love your comments and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment