Sunday, April 22, 2018

I'm Back!




I know I took a long sabbatical. I needed to decide if I was going to stick with Stampin' Up! or let it go. I know I love to craft but with the new catalog and all was I going to try to make a new start. Well, guess what? I got to go to my first Onstage Event in Fort Worth and I met a few ladies in my area and I have decided to keep trying! First things first. The catalog is going to change on June 1st and there are lots of retiring colors, stamp sets and accessories. Keep them now before they are gone.  Be sure to pick me as your demonstrator and order at the link below.



Now, on to the new catalog! OOH, I am excited and I can show you a few sneak peeks and there are even some things you can order starting May 1st.

Here are some samples we made as the On Stage Event.





No comments:

Post a Comment