Thursday, September 6, 2018

the Paper Players Challenge PP408


School is back in. It is after Labor Day so time to think of those lunchbox notes. I chose to do mine for this challenge using the Animal Expedition DSP and some of the card stock that matches it. I made 3x3 cards to keep them quick and easy. Who wouldn't want to open their lunchbox and find some cute notes like these. As a side note, while my kids were in high school I used the word of the day from Reader's Digest to imcrease their vocabulary every day. 


Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Judi your trio of lunchbox notes is so cute! I love the way you used the circle shape to highlight and frame your different animals and added your sentiments below. Thanks for playing along with my lunch box love notes challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I've really loved surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I'm hoping you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love how you used the dsp!

    ReplyDelete