Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Only 2-1/2 weeks until Thanksgiving!

Yikes! I am looking at the calendar and we are only 2-1/2 weeks from Thanksgiving and after that the Christmas holidays! We are all so busy during this season that I work hard to get all my cards and blogging done up through Christmas. Oh sure, I might add a challenge here or there or I might not. My philosophy is that the holidays are NOT about rushing around and making ourselves crazy or broke $$$.

Yes, I believe in keeping the focus on others as Christ would have done and not worrying about all the fluff that makes us crazy. I like to make cards and little gifts and be ready for anyone to drop by or for any party to pops up.

But, until after Thanksgiving I refuse to post Christmas stuff. We get enough of that even before Halloween. So, for now, let's focus on things we are thankful for...like creative outlets like Stampin' Up!






No comments:

Post a Comment