Monday, July 1, 2019

July is Here and so is the Hot Summer

Speaking of summer, have you seen the new catalog? Do you have yours yet? Let me know and I will get one to you. Also, I am planning my July event...looking at Thursday, July 11th at 7 pm at my home. Mark your calendar if you are in the Dallas/Rowlett area.

This week I have been playing with lots of different stamp sets as I work on my MoJo! This first card was a case from Mary Fish. She has such great ideas and posts from her 'friends' every week. I love to see what others are doing and see if I can adapt it to use the supplies that I have on hand.

This is a 3x3 card with a magnolia made with the Big Shot using Coastal Cabana and the dies that go with the Good Morning Magnolia set. The thanks is from the same set. Add a little bling with the





No comments:

Post a Comment