Wednesday, July 10, 2019

PP449 - A Theme Challenge from Laurie

Hello everyone! Laurie here with this weeks challenge, and I hope a fun one! I chose water sports for my theme. It's 4th of July weekend and people are out and about doing all kinds of fun activities on the lakes around here. I can't wait to see what you come up with.



For my card I chose one of my favorite outdoor activities...scuba diving. If you look closely a diver is part of my watermark. I guess I am a diving diva card maker. I also love kayaking and hiking and gardening! Lots of sponging (pun intended) and coral with a silhouette of me diving in the Caribbean sea. As a note, I just mad my 600th + dive in May! So many wonders below the sea's surface!




3 comments:

  1. SO cool....this is an awesome little scene, and what a perfect silhouette image for the challenge! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one scuba diver to another Judi, bravo on your 600+ dive and a fabulous card to boot! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card, Judi! I love the little scene you created , especially that copper "net". Such a perfect card for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete