Sunday, May 3, 2020

Retiring Products are Selling Out!



We've all done it. We  have waited until the right moment to get something we have had our eye on and...it's gone! Don't let this happen with your favorite Stampin' Up! stamp sets and accessories. Be sure to check your list and order soon. Just email me or go to my webstore and order now.
This is it. This year's retirement list from Stampin' Up! Yikes, I have a bunch of stamp sets retiring and I am going to be selling them at half-off the current price so I can save up to buy some new ones. This is a big 'no-no' to sell early but I won't tell if you won't tell.

Claim yours now before they are sold out! These will be cash or check only or you can pay by Venmo. Email me with your list so I can keep our list updated.

Abstract Impressions 13.00
Accented Blooms  10.00
Animal Outing 10.50
Artisan Textures 8.50
Beautiful You 14.00
Bonanza Buddies 8.50
Boo To You 9.
Broadway Wishes 8.50
Colorful Seasons 13.50
Crafting Forever 10.00
Daisy Delight 8.5
Darling Label Punch Box 22.5
Delightful Day 7.5
Enjoy Life 12.5
Lilypad Lake 11. SOLD
Love What You Do 10.5
Magical Mermaid 10.
Make A Splash 5.0
Merry Christmas to All 13.5
Memorable Mosaic 11.0
Painted Glass 9.
Painted Harvest 10.5
Parisian Beauty 10.5
Perfectly Framed 8.
Spooktacular Bash 10.
To Every Season 8.5
Tropical Chic 11.
Welcome Easter 10.
Wonderfully Wicked 9.

I have lots more from past years and when we can get together with the new catalog I will be 
hosting another sale but for now...



For His Kids,

Judi Sparks





No comments:

Post a Comment