Tuesday, July 7, 2020

June's Paper Pumpkin

I hope you have had time to take a look at the Paper Pumpkin kit for June. As you well know, I am often very late opening mine but my oldest granddaughter was here in June and she wanted to see what was in the box. We both had a great time making cards and alteratatives. I will be sharing these over the next few posts. First off, the box itself is yellow! The idea was to make a sunshine kit or box of yellow/gold/orange items to share with someone. I love that idea. I have not picked up or packaged my items yet but I am looking forward to cheering someone up.

I made the box from the kit and designed it as suggested. I will use the tissue paper to wrap items and have a fun, bright cheery gift for someone who really could use a little encouragement.


No comments:

Post a Comment