Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bookmark Baby!

This is a book mark that I made the other night while doing a little internet surfing. I got this idea from Dawn's website and had to copy it for me. I am in a book club with some ladies from church and thought I would make some of these for each of those sweet ladies. I think they will love them! Thanks for the great idea Dawn!

I used some of the retired holiday striped ribbon and a piece of Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon. The monogram is from the Lovely Letters Alphabet set. I used Real Red and Always Artichoke markers to color the stamp. I used the Designer Label punch after I stamped on the Very Vanilla cardstock. The I used a Very Vanilla piece of Hodgepodge Hardware to make the focal point. This project is fairly simple. I hope you will take the challenge to make one for yourself. It will make reading that much more fun! Get all your supplies here!

No comments:

Post a Comment